Darkness Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to those that are curious about darkness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Behavior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules and Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Behavior   Rules and Behavior EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Hello, and welcome to the Darkness Time. Here this forum is all about character, originality, and creativity. We look to help further the skills of anyone that are interested in Role Play. I "Drogoth Borgir", am head Admin of this site. I will provide the basic skills and information to help improve on those that are wanting to bring their stories here to life. However, just like any other forum, we do have rules to consist a safe, and rightful behavior that is (will) be enforced onto to others that cannot comply with them. We have only three main rules for as far as with Role Play. And these rules are quite simple.

1. Always show respect towards the Admins, and mods of the site. It takes a very great deal of detail that these (Myself) people have put forth effort into something, and don't be treated correctly for all the work they placed into.

2. I don't mind any profainity, but try to limit it to a setting to where its humorous. And not always revolving around being disrespectful. I'm opened minded, and that means I have no right to tell you what to do, however, rules still apply to all. Just show respect and all will be well.

3. We do look for 100% oringinality, this means no Canon characters. No Sauron from Lords of the Rings, or any Inuyasha type bullshit. Create your own character, to a perspective, so everyone can see your creativity. It tells a lot about a person.

Fail to perform these easy tasks, you will be banned towards whatever you've commited, will decide your ban lenth.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesstime.board-directory.net

Rules and Behavior
Page 1 of 1